A strong wheat flavor, while also light. Easy to drink.
A classic and a Cleveland original. Rich, sweet, and smooth.
Significantly lighter than the Brut IPA I just had. Still hoppy, but less bitter.
Ribeye steak with a sweet & tangy balsamic vinaigrette sauce, and a salad with a strawberry vinaigrette dressing.
Sour and tart, while also very fruity. A very refreshing drink and worth having more than one.
Happy Opening Day!
Cleveland shortstop Francisco Lindor is out indefinitely with an acute ankle sprain. The team announced the news Wednesday: Injuries have been a concern, with Lindor also missing time early in spring training with a right calf strain…
ASHEVILLE, N. C. (AP) — Actor Jan Michael Vincent, known for starring in the television series “Airwolf,” has died. He was 73. A death certificate shows that Vincent died of cardiac arrest on Feb. 10, 2019, in an Asheville, North Carolina, hospital. The certificate signed by a doctor says he died of natural causes and no autopsy was performed. “Airwolf” was a 1980s television series featuring crime-fighters in an advanced helicopter. Vincent played pilot Stringfellow Hawke.
— Read on cbsaustin.com/features/entertainment-deprecated/actor-jan-michael-vincent-dead-at-74
5 of 6. Killer Fish feels like the movie they throw at you to make you think you’re going to survive, then they hit you with the uppercut finishing move with the last movie.
- Is Lee Majors trying to be The Most Interesting Man In The World?
- Wait, was Lee Majors playing backgammon and pulling a heist at the same time?
- I am very confused by the timeline of this movie. I also think I’m getting Lee Majors confused with James Franciscus
- Crow as a fish
- “I see seaweed”
- “IN THE SHOWER!!!’
- Worst. Tornado effect. Ever.
- Yes, we’re doing an Apollo 13 bit, and it’s awesome.
- “Nice job, Wario!”
- If a boat runs aground, can it sink?
- “Well, if nobody else is going to have any Lee Majors, then I will!”