It’s a little late, but I’ve hinted in some of my Tweets about what my family gave me for Christmas. Since some of you genuinly want to know, here’s the breakdown of the spoils.
– A 4GB Pulse pen ( I HAVE to tell you about this in another post!)
– A dishwasher-safe wireless keyboard and mouse (perfect for work)
– The 2009 Drum Corps International World Championships DVD and CD sets
– “Crush It!” by Gary Vaynerchuck (review forthcoming)
– “Pride and Prejudice and Zombies” AND “Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters”
– Pajamas (comfortable!)
A Borders gift card
– Family Guy “Something, Something, Something Dark Side” DVD
– A Brookstone Nap gel eye mask (for migraines)
The best part of Christmas, though, was having all of my wife’s family at our house for Christmas weekend. We had a blast playing Beatles Rock Band, Lego Rock Band, Wii Sports Resort, and Zombie Fluxx, plus watching The Hangover and Iron Chef and Mythbusters reruns. To top it all off, my wife made a KILLER Christmas turkey dinner, complete with mashed potatos, stuffing, baked spinich cream cheese, and cranberries.
I’m already looking forward to Christmas 2010!