New year, new marching arts seasons.
In just two weeks, the first event of the 2019 indoor color guard, percussion, and winds season takes place. Thousands of performers will start taking the floor, literally, to entertain the fans and compete with each other, culminating in April at the Winter Guard International World Championships in Dayton, Ohio.
As I have done for the past few years, I will join the social media teams for both WGI and the Ohio Indoor Performance Association (OIPA), helping to bring to life the joy of performance for all fans and participants. Be sure to follow WGI and OIPA on their various social media accounts so you do not miss out on any of the action.
WGI Social Media:
OIPA Social Media:
My 2019 indoor schedule:
- 1/20/19 – 2019 OIPA Premiere – Marion, Ohio
- 2/9/19 – 2019 WGI Troy Percussion Regional – Troy, Michigan
- 3/16/19-3/17/19 – 2019 OIPA Firestone – Akron, Ohio
- 3/30/19 – 2019 OIPA Color Guard State Championships – Wapakoneta, Ohio
- 3/31/19 – 2019 OIPA Percussion and Winds State Championships – Wapakoneta, Ohio
- 4/10/19-4/13/19 – 2019 WGI Percussion World Championships – Dayton, Ohio
- 4/13/19-4/14/19 – 2019 WGI Winds World Championships – Dayton, Ohio
Will I see you this winter? Let me know in the comments below!